[tcb] Re: shows

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:50:24 -0500

Where do I begin...
Don't know anything about the San Antonio area...for that you would have to
contact VOSA.  Great Folks.

Houston Raceway Park is sooooo expensive to use...even the people that put on
Ennis quit using it.

Don't know where to begin on Ennis.  Too expensive to even get in the gate, if
they get 50 cars in the show...it is considered a good turnout, racers complain
about everything, and the swap meet is sometimes ok.  My husband and I quit
going about 10 years ago.  But there are some people on this list that go
everytime.  Sorry...just my opinion on this.

In my honest opinion there are only a handful of shows to absolutely go to a
year.

(1) Bulli-Gras - Galveston
(2) Nac (#3 on list...sorry Sammie)
(3) Classic (#2 on list)
(4) Monumental Bug Bash - Pasadena
(5) Boerne (spelling?)
(6) Sychoblooie (Arkansas)
(7) Transporters at the Point (this show should be #1 on any list...but am
trying to list shows by time of year.)
(8) Night Show (I have to say this...I am president of the club)
(9) Vermillionville ( I don't know if this one still exists...but it was fun.)

Now remember this is only my opinion.  Lists would be wildly different from
different parts of the state.