[tcb] Re: shocks and aw

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:21:51 -0700 (PDT)

I run the Boge originals from WW.  Work fine and they aren't expensive.

ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any brand suggestions for shocks on a 67 splittie?  I see WW has a replacement
shock but surely I could find that locally.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

  On a side note.  I have found this list as my best source for bus info as
well as a good laugh from time to time.  I am sure it is not for everyone but
those that complain about rudeness here ought to send out a few threads on
thesamba and report back to us on their treatment.  Thanks again.

  Congrats to Mark on being no. 1