[tcb] Re: oh brother "solved"

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 20:14:13 -0500

That's funny me too, now I'm good to go. Ol' Mark and Em stopped by and he
didn't even have to get dirty I had those wires mixed too! Crazy world. Also
Steve and Isabel's cousins came by and help me put the motor back in and I
wanted to thank them very much, darn it's hot out. Any way I running too, two
trips around the block and she sounded good. Trey hope you came swing by the
Surfhouse tomorrow.

Good Karma
C .D.

From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] oh brother
"solved" Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 19:32:16 -0500

after 2 hours of switching coils, dizzy's and plug wires, I realized I had the
electric cut off wire connected to #1 (negative) instead of #15 (+) .... vroom
vroom...

I'm happy now......

thanks for all the suggestions, I've been baptized.....

Trey
Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™  Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.