[tcb] Re: need a rear bumper, classic and more..

  • From: "Edward Aragon" <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:14:19 -0500

Well,looking at my steering wheel,it has a crack along the hub.If yours is
in good shape I take it. If not I am going to see what type of wheel to get
aftermarket
I would like to get the bumper from you.Remember that my bus does not have
anything on the rear so if it takes brackets I need those too.

Thanks

Edward -----Original Message-----