[tcb] my drive to temple

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:49:33 -0500

is coming real quick :D i'm excitedi just mapquested it, using the 99 tanyard
road address from danit sayd 6 hours 47 minutes.BUT, that's all interstate
travel so i estimate, with 3 fillups and going to neils house it will be about
an 8 hour drive for me.i'm super excited and super nervous. need to make sure i
still have the emergency roadside assistance plan on my cell phone.and i'm
making out the list of crap i might possibly need on the way.see you folks
around 2 in the morning on friday.and neil, if you read this, i hope you don't
mind a little stinger because the bus seems to run better with the stinger than
the glasspack :D
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.