[tcb] Re: more tranny

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

You got it for whatever we can figure out is a fair price, which isn't gonna be
much.  Course, to save on labor of pulling a bad one after you get everything
done, we can just have Oakhill rebuild this one for you and then you got a
fresh tranny to install.  Guess on their price of going completely through a
small nut split case bus tranny is gonna be $500 + depending upon availability
of parts.

TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx wrote:      Sammy       My   early panel has split trans
.  I plan on putting in a 36 hp . I dont know if any thing is bad on mine .   I
would like to purchase it for spare and or parts , but I am not in a big hurt
for the trans.       Terry

  See what's free at AOL.com.