[tcb] Re: more exciting hershey news

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 09:51:19 -0500

i got a bucket to collect water so i say bus, besides, it leaks more than the house. ;-)

hershey update for today:

intake: on, carb: on, dizzy: rebuilt and on, muffler: on(those little peices that go from the intake to the muffler were a bitch), bottom: tin on(but not as pretty as the top), fuel pump: not on(damn spacer i didn't have), nipples: well i have one on still lack one for the case and two for the filter, drive pulley: on(with the help from a rubber mallet), exhaust tip: well i figured out a way of making one out of some pipe that i have laying around and a pipe bender my dad has laying around, coil: on with wires connected to dizzy with wires run to were plugs go.

oh and here is the kicker: this guy that used to be in prison where my dad works is now out and he is a big v-dub builder (in prison for meth) well the guy got along great with my dad and gave my dad a bran-spankin' new starter for my bus which i needed, also gave him another dog house, which was tragically ruined in a bush hogg accident(my dad doesn't think sometimes) but best of my understanding he still has the cooler mount. so that makes three that i have on is on the new motor, one is promised to someone and well the other will be for a rail car project.

so that is the update for today, unfortunately i have to work late tonight so there won't be a progress report untill thursday morning but, the motor will hopefully be hot tested on friday.

YIPPEEE

saturday i will do brakes.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: more exciting hershey news
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 07:18:42 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes you have to wonder what's more important., fixing the house or fixing the Busses?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: oh i just got through fixing the damn roof. now i have to paint the big
yellow spot in the ceiling. and i spray for termites. here is what i
recomend for that: VIPER, that works great. wasp drop from the sky when they
come in the house, and i haven't sprayed in over a month and they still are
dropping like rain drops, and it doesn't hurt the dogs.