[tcb] Re: lost coat?

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:24:31 -0500

Denis: At least you were smart enough to not get out bid. I'm not that smart and now I'm having to crack pecans with a 3 pound ball peen hammer.
Sammie

At 10:02 AM 10/18/2006, you wrote:

That's mine. I'll get it from you in Borne. I can't afford to replace it 'cuz I spent all my money on this Espresso maker. If the Rolex Oyster Datejust is not in the pocket I will expect it to be replaced.

---- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > hunter green xl pacific trail brand jacket/coat black > lining , looks like something ,Bob Mc Curdy or Peter > might have been wearing from some of the pics.Found at > MPR after everyone had left. > > Paul Smith > www.23window.com/thezone > > T.C.B. > H.B.B. >