[tcb] Re: lookin for a bike (off topic)

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:08:47 -0600

Bikes are at a premium right now with gas prices going up and all. I have been looking for something decent that doesn't need to much work, but they are hard to find.

Good luck and if I see anything like what your looking for I'll let you know.

Mike

Shelby Shook wrote:
Not sure if any of you guys are into motorcycles or not, but I bet there's some of you. I'm lookin to buy a bike since I'm gonna have some cash from my new job. I'd really like to find a 1979 - 1980's model Honda CBX 1000 but a CBR would do too. Just let me know what kind of bikes you know of out there for sale. Nothin flashy or pricey, just really simple and paint dosn't matter cuz I work at a paint and body shop. I think the highest I'd go would be $1500 bucks. Let me know what ya got! Thanks guys! -Shelby