[tcb] Re: i'm thinking about...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:09:43 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

I can't tell ya how many times I have been glad I have a Bus. Going to camp
outs and being glad I can pack all that stuff, hauling BBQ grills, ladders.
More room to screw. More room for tools. If you have a dog than there is no
question. Mine gets all excited when he hears the sliding door open.

I've owned a camper since 1990 so I am a little bias -keep the BUS!
Besides rolling turds have to stick together!
Of course mine will only be brown for a another year before I paint him.

James
DAC
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert