[tcb] Re: i need this for the vw show's

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

Brian ,Iv'e got you beat , Get a Texas Hibiscus , they
are absolutly gougios , The leaves look ED Zackery
like mar a hoochie leaves , 5.98 at most nursery's ,
they are a native Texas plant, I've got Three of them
in the back yard 10 to 12 ft high , I don't dare put
the out front if you lnow what I mean?You can also get
gunny sacks that say marihoochie on it , I've always
wanted to load up about 20 of the bags in put them in
the back of my truck for a display

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.newimageplants.com/product_info.php?products_id=32

> Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search: Try it
> now!

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Why do I have to push "1" for English