[tcb] Re: houston bulli gras cruize - today

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:53:54 -0600

So do I pay when I get there? I wont be able to leave until 3 or a little
later so will I have a spot...?

-Shelby

On 2/8/07, Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Are you going tonight Ronnie? No its first come first serve. Stake us
out 12 of them together, I wonder if the park will hold them  til we get
there about 2 or 3 Fri. , 8 of them are under Dennis Holbrook and 4 of the
are under Steve Chamberlain.