[tcb] Re: hey bus peeps!

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:45:53 -0500

"WE'RE PAINTING THE ROSES RED...PAINTING THE ROSES RED" i'm getting that movie
out as we speak

Hawaii was a blast...didn't want to come back. the mountains were nothing like
i've ever seen before and the beaches were gorgeous. if you have never been i'd
advise you to start saving up cause it was well worth it. Pearl Harbor was
Heartbreaking, North Shore was breathtaking, the Paradise Cove Luau was awesome
and the food was wonderful. I'd recommend the Kaula Pork any day. Lomi Lomi
Salmon was pretty good (once you get past the whole raw fish thing) I would not
recomend the poi though.

I'll try to bring pictures to psycobilly.

From: k.d.martin@xxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] hey bus peeps!Date:
Sat, 24 May 2008 06:36:01 -0500
Sorry I have been offline for a while. I've got a job where I work my ass off
for 3-4 days a week. Then I get the rest of the days off to rest up. I still
love my new job.
I'm working at a place that does wholesale flowers & also a place that does
weddings. This week it's wedding stuff. This week I'm working 9-6 Thurs.-Sat.
Damn I'm tired also. Did you know that they call it work for a reason? Cause it
is. But don;t get me wrong I Looooooooooooooooove it.
Did about 15-20 flower arrangements for a wedding yesterday. And painted some
hydrengia & carnations also. Gonna do some more work today.
Bye for now!

Brian so how was Hawaii???

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"