[tcb] Re: generator

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Another note:  I put a new Bosch generator in the Baja years ago and it has run
over 135,000 miles, armature still looks good as do the brushes.  Never have
had that good of luck with any alternator in any car.  And I wouldn't trust a
Chinese anything.  The new Chinese VW fuel pumps for the aircooled engine are
crapping out right and left.