[tcb] Re: founders TCB's support of TX Classic

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 18:56:42 -0500

Or Ronnie can chomr in?

Duncan

-------- Original message --------
From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:03/30/2014  5:24 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: founders TCB's support of TX Classic

Dan Martin is gonna have to chime in here and give us the history.  He probably
knows better than anyone else, and I am not sure he is even on the list anymore.
From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 22:27:48 -0500
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: TCB's support of TX Classic

Didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings.

How about more details? Bet everybody would like to know some of the history of
the Texas Coalition of Buses, otherwise known as the TCB. I sure would.

Duncan