[tcb] Re: eric should go to Eureka !!!

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

All you inventor guys and gals need to hurry up and come up with some kind of
"beam me up scotty" portal and beam me up to Eureka Springs...

Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hey Eric you and Amy should go
this year.
Take a couple of days off of school. You need a break.
Like Dan said get that motor over to Kermit so he can get it done.
That would be sooo cool if yall could come.
Dennis said that WAY OUT SALVAGE has lots of split window parts and the guy
that owns it is gonna be at the Eureka show.
Now you really have to go!!!
Psyco Billy 1 is going to be soooooooo much fun.

Katrina Martin
71 bus "Homer"

Eric "Mr. Electric Wizard" Woodall
1966 Micro Bus De Luxe, 7 seater