[tcb] denis' trip report

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

I loved the trip report. Thanks for commenting about
my tie-dyed outfit. It was sooo bright I had to wear a
hat & sunglasses.
I had such a great time with everyone. I can't wait
until our next vw event together.
Denis thanks for traveling sooo far to see me! I enjoy
your company also.
Shirley thanks for the bottle opener.
Mark thanks for cooking the ribs.(Thanks Denis for
buying them!)
Thanks Steve & Sharon for always having food. We
wouldn't know how to act without yall camping with us.
Thanks Paul for having such kickass shows. Two in a
row! We will have to do this again next year. TCB
thanks you also for being a part if it.

Katrina
71 bus"Homer"

http://vote.yahoo.com