[tcb] Re: bus steering

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:28:38 -0600

be careful doing that on a bay, i've learned in my putting a split beam in my
bay that the split tubes are closer together which makes a whole mess of
problems in a bay....may be the same for a bay to a split> Date: Wed, 17 Dec
2008 09:26:34 -0800> From: sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: bus
steering> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Wev'e got 175.00 in ours so far, and looks
like that's all we are going to have to spend.The rest is just making brackets
and stuff.and installing .Bob is going to test fit it on a bay first to see how
it fits .We got side tracked by putting a 80 cc motor on my bicycle . Bob's
going to put the front of the bay on his rotisarie to make it easier to figure
out.There is a 3 page forum on the samba about the Creative Engineering setup
and some good pics of how others have done there's .It's on the spit bus forum
about two weeks ago.Interesting stuff.> > Paul Smith > >   2009 Zone Tour
1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking>   > H.B.B > T.C.B > Transporters at the Point
6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009> > > --- On Wed, 12/17/08, sammie smith
<bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> >> From: sammie smith
<bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>> Subject: [tcb] bus steering>> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 9:59 AM>> This is for
any split window bus drivers, but primarily for>> Paul and Bob.>>
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=697442>