[tcb] Re: bulli gras events

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:56:57 -0600

For anyone interested, I have already talked to Charlie Olsen. The Art Car
parade is for vehicles that are totally art-ed out as in Dragon head & tail
with matching scale paint or a big mural painted on the car etc. None of
our VW's would fit the bill.  http://www.orangeshow.org/art-car/

There is a Yaga Parade Friday night at 10:30 pm that loops through the
strand (approx. 22 blocks). They want nice vehicles to represent Yaga, it
is free but you must have beads to throw out (min 1 box per person,
decorate the VW with lights and festive attire. I have the forms you must
submit and can forward to anyone interested. Each person in the parade must
sign a waiver saying you don't hold Yaga responsible for any accident
or damage etc.