[tcb] Re: antenna

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:16:59 -0800 (PST)

That's the one I'm looking at. The base is rotated instead of vertical like my
'77. That's what was throwing me off. Thanks again!

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] antenna
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 10:04 AM

                    If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to
see it in a web browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=629619829112%3A962042818

                                                        sammie's album
2010-01-04

                                                 sammie has shared photos with
you.

                                                           Sorry, we are trying
again without requiring you to sign in.

                                                        - sammie

                                        View photos

                                                        Reminder: You can save
these photos after viewing them by creating a free Kodak Gallery account.

                                                Questions? Visit
http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html.

                           ©Kodak, 2009.  All rights reserved.