[tcb] Re: YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:37:41 -0500

So, all that drama and you were out of work for, what, two days?
  Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:59:14 -0700
  From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        I wondered the same thing; about the job that is.

                    From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 8:47 AM

                    how hard is teh gorilla snot to clean off when i put a new
gasket on???

                    i know, i had a leaky cover once because i couldn't get all
the damn calk off the valve cover and it caused a small leak...don't want that
to cause the leak next

                    Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:32:16 -0700
                    From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                          Have you tried some gasket sealer on those valve
covers.  Little gorilla snot on the cover side of the gasket will hold them.
Most engine builders I know will seal the gasket to the valve cover.  None on
the head side.  I try not to use any unless I am having the problem you are
having.

                            From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                            Subject: [tcb] YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 7:54 AM

                            I DROVE HERSHEY TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            it's about a 25 mile drive, drove it with the gps
on so i could see how fast i was going, the bus speedometer said 75 the entire
way, the gps said between 55-60

                            no problems what so ever except, i seem to keep
sucking in gaskets...what can i do to alleviate this problem?

                            bus was a blast otherwise just floated like a
caddy, alot smoother than my ford ranger

                            Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone
or BlackBerry Check it out.