[tcb] Re: X mas fiesta

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:30:18 -0600

Shelby are you still coming? If you do bring the big can of Christmas popcorn and a small gift.

I think I have the updated list of people and food so please check out this site to make sure I got's it righ ta.

http://cajun-eskimo.com/events.html

Now with people canceling jenn is questioning if we need a pony keg please don't let this happen we need a few more people. haha

Joe any thoughts on what you want to bring?

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:16:46 -0800 (PST)

I'll bring some yummy meatballs, and gifts.