[tcb] Re: Workday Rescheduled...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

I was going to order a seat belt extension for me to go in the Vanagon (easier
than losing the weight I need to lose) from J.C. Whitney ( I know, I know,
Don't start) to give me some more room with the belt. May they would work for
you as well.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I attached the reciever part and they
are short ... pulled them out to where you could see the belts attached to axle
(whatever that is called) ....... in other words all the way out....... they
will attach but there is only about 2 inches of slack in the whole belt.....

Anyone it was fun pounding on stuff yesterday and my burned finger is much
better today......

  On 4/2/07, Mark Sawyer < mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Joe just did an oil
change at my house this weekend. I think the relief valves need replacing. We
are going to look at them again this weekend. Trying to get everyone ready for
The Classic.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   it sounds to me that your
dipstick is inaccurate and that you are really low
on oil. Fabubus did that one time on my way to see neil in little rock i
pulled over and put a half a quart of oil in it and it quit comming on. just
a thought.

>From: Neil McGlothin
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Workday Rescheduled...
>Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Have you checked the relief valve?
>--- Jumpin' Joe Barnett wrote:
>
> > Thanks Mark!~ Had a great time to day. I appreciate
> > all of ya'll that helped
> > today. I still have the same problem with the oil
> > light coming on, except,
> > now it does it everytime I shift gears, and stop at
> > a stop in idle. It
> > doesn't do it when the motor is cool. Any ideas?
> >
> > On 3/31/07, Mark Sawyer
  > > wrote:
> > >
> > > If anyone is interested, the workday that was
> > supposed to be today, is now
> > > going to be tomorrow starting at 10 am. Bring
> > your own breakfast/lunch,
> > > etc.
> > >

> > > Mark Sawyer
> > > 84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
> > > 92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
> > > 70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be
> > running)
> > > 70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
> > > 69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
> > > Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
> > > Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
> > > Huntsville Organization of Busses ( H.O.B.O)
> >

> > --
> > Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!
> >

>"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery.
>If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking.
>I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so
>they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a
>garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for
>mystery is greater than the need for an answer."
>
>-- Ken Kesey

>Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.
>Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
Presents today.
http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001