[tcb] Will this crap work?

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:19:05 -0400

I am going to try posting through my Flintstone's era cable company's system
since g-mail seems to be even stupider even. We are going to the airport here
in Barcelona tomorrow morning hoping against all odds that we will be able to
get on a bird that wil take us to AnyAmericanAirport USA. From there it will be
easier by loads to get home to my Arkansas woods.

We have eaten everything and drank most of what we found. Today, in the
Boquaria Market, a huge fresh food farmer's type market ,we saw a pile of pig's
testicles as tall as I am. Along with rabbits, goats, sheep and pigs, all with
the heads, including the eyes (THE BEST PART) still attached. There was a booth
that only sold BUGS. CANNED BUGS. At the Burger King, where we are collecting
talking Simpson toys that only speak Spanish (for Dan and Kat), they have extra
virgin olive oil in packets, like ketchup, which no one eats here. There is NO
ketchup in the whole country. Pretty good french fries, but served with salsa,
or more common, mayonaise.

They have a big building that looks like a dildo. That's right, a dildo. I said
it.

Everyone needs to pray or shake a stick at the Moon, or whatever you do to
communicate with whatever greater power you know at around 3 AM to help us get
on the plane to take us home. Otherwise our trip will be greatly extended and
we might have to drive to Paris to get home. And as much fun as we have had,
and we have had big fun, we wanna go home now. Although, I do love Paris.