[tcb] When is Pychobilly?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:29:53 -0500

Since it seems to be quiet here, let's discuss Psychobilly 2.
When is it? Is it the Friday of the show, which is really just the barbeque,
hot dogs and hamburgers and a social day. Or is it the Thursday before any
festivities there?

I would not think that many people can come Thursday since it adds a whole day
to the weekend. Maybe Friday people need to get in to ES to glom their hotel
rooms or campsites.

Is Paul's new boss going to make him slave at HEB? is he gonna have enough days
off? Is Rob going to bring a whole bunch of hooligans who want a fire ring even
though it will be hot and humid? One bus can park inside the air conditioned
garage, who will it be? Or should I leave the garage open for non-bus people to
sleep inside? Do I go back to the big pig feed idea, or should I just make a
really big salad?

Should we put Dan and the fireworks in a barge out on the lake for our and
Katrina's safety? (He tried to blow her up last time).

Any guesses how many people will come?