[tcb] Re: What do think?

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 21:58:39 -0500

First, my sincerest apologies for neglecting the "O.T." in the subject line.

I am having a fitment issue where the rockers meet the rear wheel wells. They
are 3/4" too high on both sides.

I need to set the body back on the pan to determine why and then lift it back
off to correct.

I don't think the bracing shifted but anything is possible. Afterall, it's been
off for almost a year. I don't want to assume this is the problem only to find
out I screwd up the door gaps.

So, it is all going back together again: body to pan, doors and lids before I
make any corrections.

And you know my schedule; it could be 3am when I decide to work on it.

The winch system will allow me plenty of latitude to get it right.

Duncan

From: Eric Woodall
Date:03/11/2014 8:03 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Technically I'm sure but have you addressed the rear body mount issue yet?

On Mar 11, 2014, at 6:27 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A 2000lb remote control, electric winch from Harbor Freight ought to be able to
allow one person to set a body onto a pan, eh?
<20140311_182245.jpg>