[tcb] What an e-mail day!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:27:20 -0600

I have been up working on a spiral staircase and my bus so I haven't been able
to be by my computer all day, so I sit down here at 9 PM and read the whole
day. Now we are a bus list about a bus list.

In the splitty windwing is there anything besides glue between the windwing
frame and the glass? Is there any rubber there? I tried using the rubber sliced
from a bicycle inner tube, but I could not get the glass pressed into the frame
so tight that I could close the windwing.

Sammie, at the side cargo doors, where the two doors overlap when you close
them, is there any rubber there? On which door? ( I think the left one).