[tcb] Re: What a job

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 05:57:38 -0800 (PST)

Tell your son, great photos.  But, they remind me why I live in Texas.  I hate
cold weather and snow.  Not condusive to enjoying a VW hobby.  It's one of
those things that looks great in pictures, but I am glad it is someone else
doing the photography.

As to your dull life Ronnie:  How can it be dull to be out there fracking all
those wells and making mineral owners in Texas rich?  Did you hear about the
EPA decision on fracking that usurps the Texas RR Commission?  More fed
interference with states' rights?  You have a super interesting job in the
current environment.  You are going to get involved with a shootout between the
Texas RR Commission and the EPA!