[tcb] What a Weekend!

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:22:59 -0500

This last weekend in Temple/Morgan's Point had to be the highlight of the
season. Qudos to Paul on organizing not just one, but two shows back to back.
Also Dan and Katrina and the whole T.C.B. group.
How about that Tech. lesson Saturday night. "How to Replace the Oil Cooler
Seals on a 1600 Single port Motor in a Splitty Bus." I can't thank Mike
Rugowski enough. Thanks Mike Everett for helping put the motor back in and
there was another guy that I can't remember his name. He had the very
interesting beetle with the little port holes in the rear windows and the
elevated turn signals; he helped me remove and install the bumper. (not an easy
task) Also to Shirley for having that killer floor jack. I had noticed someone
taking pictures while we were working but I couldn't tell who it was. I would
love to get a copy for my scrapbook.
Thanks to everybody and I can't wait till next year.