[tcb] Re: What? Nobody Up @ 4AM?

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 12:56:33 -0500

Yesterday, was the final straw, I caught him in more lies and have to
conclude that either he has no intention of ever making this bus
drivable or he is incapable of finishing what he has started.  Either
way the bus is leaving his garage and coming to my house until I can
figure out the next step.  The biggest problem I face is that there
are no wheels on the bus right now and there is nothing on the bus to
attach them to.  I think the best thing I can do is find someone to
help me get the old transmission back on since it is still mostly in
one piece, I think.  I don't know how to do this and I really, really
need help from someone that is competent.  I'm not really sure what
bits need to be put back on the front so that I can at least roll the
bus onto a trailer.  This is one big, huge mess!

Julie

On 5/4/07, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now, now Julie.  You mustn't get upset at your mechanic.  Must keep him
happy and working on your bus.

Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was up 'cause I was spitting nails 'cause I very angry at my
mechanic, I just did not want to damage my computer so I wasn't
checking my inbox.

Julie