[tcb] Re: Westy

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:06:47 -0500

It would probably be cheaper to buy a used top than to have someone fix her's.

I saw a couple at Austin VW a few weeks ago.
Here are a couple of pics you can forward them. A little sanding and white paint and they would be good as new.

http://images53.fotki.com/v666/photos/9/1648479/9195830/SDC13738-vi.jpg
http://images60.fotki.com/v367/photos/9/1648479/9195830/SDC13737-vi.jpg

On 6/4/2012 1:52 PM, nonnee1961@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
There is a Spanish speaking man on Zarzamora, bout 1/2 mile down from Culebra.....give or take that does body work on VWs. Call Raul's Buggy Shop to get number. Am going to take my bus down there this summer.
Ripps, SA