[tcb] Re: We're back from San Antonio...

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:58:30 +0000 GMT

Yes!  I warned them that the E-mail flow was a bit much, but they wouldn't
listen to me and joined anyway.  But seriously, Patrick and Cynthia are some of
the nicest Bus hippies you'll meet anywhere! My family has been fortunate
enough to call them fast growing friends.  Just know I will say "I told you so"
when you start deleting hundreds of TCB E-mails at a time because your
overwhelmed with the volume.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel