[tcb] Went over Sunny's house

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:44:14 -0500

Sunny is a good friend of my Dad's, he's such a nice man and an excellent
mechanic. He can do just about anything with cars. He used to take in old
bugs and fix them up, then sell them off the side of the road.

Any way we pulled in the blue bug that Mike Selvey tipped us off with over
to his house. He's going to do a semi resto on it. New paint, put in the
motor, tune it up, smooth out the body...all that good stuff.

My bus Sunnie gets her name from him because he will soon be taking on my
bus to fix up her body and paint whenever he finishes the bug.

Can't wait to see how both turn out.

-Shelby