[tcb] Re: Weather for this weekend...

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 07:28:51 -0600

2 years ago Dee and I went to Baton Rouge for Thanksgiving, camped out in
Mom's driveway. Ran a cord out to the bus for the bathroom heater we swiped,
it was perfect. Warm, level (being on the driveway) and best of all, quieter
than the house with all the kids and grandkids.

It got down to 25 that night in BR............

I miss camping.....

Trey

On 12/5/06, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just checked with weather.com and so glad that we are going to go up on
Saturday morning.  The low for Friday night is 28 degrees.  Emily is
definitely going to want to bring the heater.