[tcb] Re: Waffle Irons and rear kick panels,,,

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 05:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

Cool, It looks like my brakes are needing some extra attention so I'll be
heading down Saturday morning after breakfast - I'll stop off at the Waffle
house to get my fix...

James

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .hmmessage P {
margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}   James,

I pack to much too! Never mind on the kick panels thanks!

  Cajun Eskimo

---------------------------------
 Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:31:04 -0700
From: james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Waffle Irons and rear kick panels,,,
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I never heard back if y'all still need me to bring these items. Unless I hear
back before bedtime tonight I won't cause I pack too much s*&^% as it is. But
if anyone needs me too I'll be more than happy to bring 'em w/me.
I'll check around 10:00pm.

James
 DAC
TCB