[tcb] Re: @WL hey denis

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:12:43 -0500

No, there has been some movement on what's on the t-shirts.

I think Robb came up with me in front of my bus on the front and me behind my
bus on the back. Then, I think it was Kat, thought of me wearing Ed's head (
the foam guy). Or maybe it could just be the foam guy, Ed

I will p-mail you a pic of Ed the head.

.