[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Man it's cold! Let's talk Psycoblooie

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:54:40 -0600

I disagree about the cook-off, I think it will be a fun thing to do at the
show. Say, about noon. People could start their food at 10:Am and we could have
the tasting by noon. Then, about 2:00 we could start the announcements and give
awards at 3:00.

As far as the camping, if we publicize it, then any and all can campout. About
the only restriction we could have would be which campsite a person could go
to. So we would have arsonists, child molesters, narcs, Nazis, sexual deviants,
thieves, gypsies, gamblers, prostitutes, right-wingers, gun dealers, bail
jumpers, goat worshippers, evangelists, bank robbers...and then we would have
to worry about what kind of people are camping at the other place.

I need votes, you guy. This is your how as much as mine, I just get all final
decisions. Y'all have to help. VOTE NOW!!!