[tcb] Re: WE ARE HOME

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:28:44 -0500

Hi All...
I want to thank all of the T.C.B.  for helping me get the The
Hoochiemama back home.  She will be taking a nice little rest.
Mark Sawyer and Mark Jenkins, I could'nt have made it with out
you.  Ronnie,  Thanks for the spare  tire. (I'll get it back to
you a.s.a.p.)  Dan Thanks for leading the way. I'll get your Radio
back to you soon.   I also want to thank Steve (Big Balls Maggoo)
from the DAC who offered to tow her home for me.. (Way Cool
considering he lives in Dallas)  Once again, THANKS!...

From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:18:35 -0500

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net