[tcb] Video - TCB'ers heading out for a cruise...

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:41:39 -0800 (PST)

What a Pandora's Box, Ronnie -

All KINDS of videos! And the $100k Turbo Splittie... I think just one of
those disc brakes costs more than my van...

I think the folks on the "other side of the pond" look at their vans a
little differently than we do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLFGPl1Kdk&mode=related&search=

http://mail.yahoo.com