[tcb] Very exclusive club

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:28:45 -0700 (PDT)

The Heidenheimer Bulli Brigade (that way we don't
exclude the lady bus drivers)plus it sounds better) is
a very small exclusive group of bus drivers , the
membership is for life , no meetings , no dues , no
leaders ,unlike some other groups that don't have
leaders but everone knows who the leaders are , we
really don't have any sort of rank, you don't have to
own a type 2 or the newer stuff ,not sure what type
they are . but you do have to be the driver or
passenger  traveling through Hiedenhiemer Texas . I'm
a member , Dan and Katrina, Mark and Emily , Joe,
Ronnie I know there's more but I'm at work and I need
to do something .

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.