[tcb] Re: Vendor Feedback Wanted

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:39:04 -0500

Order more. ;-)

I ordered about $130 worth of stuff on Thursday and had all of it
delivered by the following Wednesday. Even though I called on Friday
and said "wait, I forgot to order a speedo cable!" A box showed up
Monday, another on Tuesday, and the last part on Wednesday.

They don't stock a LOT of their inventory. They are good because of
their connections and partnerships because you really can get just
about anything from them even if it's drop-shipped from someone else.

I flip back and forth between Bus Depot and Bustoration.com. Ronnie at
Bustoration keeps fewer Bay parts in stock but I've slept at his house
and driven his buses so ...

Gerald