[tcb] Re: VW banners for sale

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:22:24 -0500

Paul:
I'll take one.  Checks in the mail or whatever however you wanna get paid.
Sammie
At 06:31 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:
These banners are probably 6 to 8 ft tall and a couple
of ft wide , blue and white with volkswagon down the
front with a vw symble on top , double sided , these
are the banners the the dealerships on the poles out
front , Brent was nice enough to donate them , what I
would like to do is sale them for 20.00 each ,all
money would go to the porta pottie fund , they are
faded alittle but are in good shape overall . The sale
is to make sure we don't have to P** in the lake ,

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Why do I have to push "1" for English
T.C.B.