[tcb] Re: Unbelievably cold

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:08:03 -0400

Nice in DC over the weekend. &nbsp;I rented a bike and took the ild C&amp;O
trail to georgetown. &nbsp;Lots of weird people in DC this weekend too.
&nbsp;Me included. &nbsp;Temps in lower 70s &nbsp; ahhhh

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Mar 21, 2010 11:19 PM, shirley hall &lt;vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

man it was cold and wet!! i mean windy really cold. &nbsp; i remember spending
most of the time out of the wind/cold hanigng out in busses. &nbsp; hope it's
warmer this year 'cause i'm driiving a bug ; )weather and sammie says it will
be nice. ya got to believe.......see you all at nac, drive safeshirley

From: J Duncan &lt;whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx&gt;
Subject: [tcb] Unbelievably cold
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 12:01 AM

Another cold day and snow in Dallas. Un-friggin-believable.