[tcb] Re: Tunes transmitter

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:37:10 -0600

I like the concept if you live and drive away from big cities. However, for most of us, dealing with the city is where we are today. In Houston it is very difficult to find anywhere on the FM dial that doesn't have a station on it or near it.

We bought a similar device for my son's MP3 player and on the road in between Houston and Dallas where he lives it works pretty well. Not great sound, but okay. As he nears Dallas or Houston the quality is not as good due to interference with other stations.

Still a very cool device for traveling on the open road.

PS - if you have a cassette player, the cassette adapter is better quality and cheaper.

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Perring" <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>