[tcb] Re: Tow Bar

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:11:16 -0500 (CDT)

What year is the DC?

If the towbar was built to fit a Splitty it may not fit the Bay DC
beam. The one I have worked GREAT on Splitties and EARLY Bays -- I had
to get some cutting and welding done to make it work on Bays with a
brake booster -- but I still have to remove the zerk fitting on one
side of the beam.

Try to test it on a bus of the same year as the DC before running off
to TN expecting it to "just fit".

G2