[tcb] Re: The question was ask about the memorial crueze

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:52:08 -0500

We were fortunate to have met Beverly and Allen at the Gene Berg Rally at
Classic one year, they were a lot like Paul- very nice with a wonderful
sense of humor. They told us all kind of stories about them growing up
together. I was always impressed with how humble they were, they had some
nice cars and had been into VW's a long time but they didn't flaunt it, they
were very super cool people.