[tcb] Re: The eskimo bus has been hit

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:05:15 -0500

Thinking of using this guy, his is in Houston (pearland) You might have seen
his ride at the Classic. His name is Eric.

http://www.ericscustomfinishes.com/

Towing to OK seems extreme but I'm not ruling it out.

Thanks guys keep em coming.

I hope to see everyone at BBTS but if for some reason you can't make it, we
will be talking about you.

Oh and an update on Hargerty, I have a case # the Adjuster just left after
taking 30-40 pictures and taking notes. I had 4 phone calls from two
departments. Seem nice and so far OK.

Cheers
ckd