[tcb] Re: The Eskimeaux mobile

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:14:28 -0500

the photo link didn't do it the first time here it is again

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/keanderson_photos/Collision%20repair/?albumview=grid

cajun

From: cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] The Eskimeaux
mobileDate: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:10:38 -0500

Well after a long repair the bus is ready to roll again, just waiting for
Hagerty to sign off on the final invoice. They have been a good insurance
company to work with. I was very lucky to hook up with Eric at
http://www.ericscustomfinishes.com/ , Eric and his father Paul are truly
masters of there craft. You will be able to see Eric's square back "The termite
killer" in next months hot Vw mag. Eric has taken pictures throughout the
repair, have a look if your interested http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh25
... mview=grid  Have a good weekend hope everyone is doing well. Oh yea the
Dirksen's may be moving to Denver, Jenn and I are going up there Sunday to
check it out.
peace

eskimo

Get more from your digital life. Find out how.
Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia
Contest
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergames?ocid=TXT_TAGHM