[tcb] Re: Thanks Paul for a great show

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:17:36 -0500

Sorry I missed your show, Sounds like everyone had a good time. I
hope to go next year.  I hope you can make it to Houston for the
night show, it was rescheduled for Saturday October 22nd.  Denis
maybe you can make it to H-town..

for more info go to www.hvwc.net

P.S. As of 12 noon today, I'm unemployed, unless I sign a new
contract. I'm looking forward to retirement, again :)

http://www.jumpinjoebarnett.com

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net