[tcb] Re: TX license plates

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:06:50 -0600

you will still be able to use them for Antique registrations, but not for
classic registration unless they have been approve by Dec. 31st. I went and had
a set for my 69 Baja and 70 Manx approved on friday with no registration since
those are projects and wont be on the road for at least a year.

alma